Rania B. Kudsi, Career Coach
How to write a Professional CV
CV is your the number one marketing tool that helps you secure a job interview and grab the attention of the recruiters.
In One day you will learn what recruiters are looking for in a CV and learn how to create a winning CV that grabs the attention of the hiring manager.
- Discover what the employers are looking for
- Understand the purpose of a CV
- How to Tailor your CV
- What to include in your CV
- How to write the Sections of the CV
- How to write a cover letter
- How do Recuiters and Hiring managers read your CV
Who is this course for?
Job seekers who are looking to write a professional CV that grab the attention of Recruiters and Hiring managers.
- Understand the value of your experience when applying for a job
- Know how to write a Master CV
- How to write a Tailored CV
- How to write a Cover Letter
- Participants are asked to bring their CVs with them to implements what they learnt
50 JD per partcipant
Course Date and Location
Location : Chemisty - كيميستي
Rania Kudsi is the founder of Global HCI, with more than 15 of experience in Recruitment and Human Resources . Global HCI is a free Career Advice platform in the Middle East established in 2010 covering business news, Employment trends, human resources, recruitment, social Hiring, personal branding, success stories, entrepreneurship, career advice, CV tips, job search techniques and many more.